Lea A Stokes- President
Lea has been a resident of Flagler County since 1988. Her civic activities include:
- Chamber Chair 2012 – Flagler County Chamber of Commerce
- Past President – Flagler Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Past President - Flagler Beach Rotary Club
- Chairperson – Flagler Beach Vision Committee
- Mentor – Mentor program, Rotary International
- Assistant District Governor - Rotary District 6970
- Youth Exchange Committee Member – Rotary District 6970
- Board Member – Flagler Beach Planning & Architectural Review Board
- Board Member – Flagler Beach Historical Museum
- Charter Member – Flagler Beach Main Street Program
- Board Member - Florida Hospital Flagler Foundation Board
Lea was selected as the Flagler County Business Woman of the Year for 2004 -2005 by the Business and Professional Women of Flagler County.
Christine Gardner- Account Receivable Manager, Legal Liaison
Responsible for accounts receivable, and legal liaison for estoppels, questionnaires, and collections.
Jennifer Ritter- Accounts Payable
Processes invoices and pay-ables for clients.
Linda La Pierre- Administrative Assistant on Portfolio Accounts and PMSI Maintenance Division.
Stacey Konopa- Administrative Assistant to Lea Stokes on Commercial World and Portfolio Accounts as well as the PMSI Maintenance Division.
Patty Weekley - Receptionist
Geoff Crossley- Licensed Community Association Manager at The Coquina Condominium Association.
Performs administrative and association operations, enforces documents, by-laws and rules and regulations, supervises staff and acts as a liason with homeowners, vendors and Board Members. Complies with provisions of Florida Laws and Statutes.
Karen Hopkins – Licensed Community Association Manager at LaGrande Provence Condominium Association.
As an on site manager Karen over-sees the day to day operations of the property. This includes supervising property appearance, such as landscaping, painting and cleaning. Karen also performs many administrative duties including setting up and attending Board Meetings.
Tracy Carter- Licensed Community Association Manager for the portfolio associations
Donna Quindlen - Licensed Community Association Manager at Sea Colony Homeowners Association
Kelley Brown - Maintenance personnel and CPO for Palm Coast & St. Augustine properties.
Mick Conkle - Maintenance personnel for Palm Coast properties.
Mike Smith -Maintenance personnel and CPO for Flagler and Ormond Beach properties.
Daniel Walton- Maintenance personnel for St. Augustine properties.
Mike Holowich - Maintenance and PMSI Maintenance Supervisor.
The 2012 Flagler County Chamber Installation Banquet!